Touchstone n’ Barrett’s Autobot Moonracer JH NAVHDA NA I (112)
Sire: 2x NFC/AFC Erbenhof SnS Boogie Woogie Bo, “Bo”
Dam: Southpaw’s In the Red, “Mika”
AKC: SR89725410 / NAVHDA WM-001582
Downtown Idaho Springs, Colorado in July 2018.
Touchstone n’ Barrett’s Autobot Moonracer, “Luna,” was Purple Girl (and my pick) out of the 2015 Autobot litter. The litter Luna came from was bred 100% for field trial ability. In short, dogs were bred to have very fast ground speed, a good nose, ability to run forward, hunt hard, have endurance, and loads of tenacity. The average field-bred Weimaraner weighs between 45-50 lb, and Luna falls right in the middle at 48 lb. She also sports a dark, wiry coat, has medium amber eyes, and black nails.
In the home, Luna is loving, quiet, and submissive to the other dogs in the house; she’s an “I don’t want any trouble” kind of girl. Even at a young age, Luna has been proven to be trustworthy loose in the house when we are away. She doesn’t chew or destroy items that aren’t hers, and will hold her potty ALL DAY if she has to.
Pedigree (click here to view large file):
Weight: 48 pounds
Height: 23 inches
Available for lease: No
- February 2017 – AKC Junior Hunter Title (4 straight passes)
- November 2016 – Second Place Open Puppy (8 starters) – San Diego Brittany Club
- April 2016 – NAVHDA Natural Ability Prize I (Score of 112)
Paternal family highlights:
- Sire “Bo” is a two-time National Field Champion and Amateur Field Champion, and also has a placement in the 2016 AKC Pointing Breed Gun Dog Championship
- Litter-mate brother “Turbo” is a 2x NWA Open Derby Winner, and also Winner of the 2017 WCA Western Field Futurity
- Half-brother “Clark” was Winner of the 2017 WCA National Field Trial
Snapshots of Luna over the last three years.
Luna at nine days (Purple Collar).
Luna at one day (Purple Collar).