Hello, friends and strangers!!!
For the past SIX weeks, we’ve been holed up in the Mojave desert participating in what’s called a “field trial.” In short, it’s a performance event where pointing dogs, including Weimaraners, are provided with a competitive opportunity to hunt and find game.
Congratulations to the Sire and Dam Owners, Breeders, Owners, and Handlers of the dogs who placed in the combined SWC and WCA Western Classic field trials!
The Barrett Collective participants in this 2020 Autumn season included:
– Stark (2014 Torque x Friday litter)
– Baja (2016 Rossi x Mika litter)
– Soba (2018 Trax Weimaraner)
– Pax (2019 Echo x Gracie litter)
– Teddy (2019 Echo x Gracie litter)
– Prim (2019 Echo x Gracie litter)
– Nacho (2019 Otto x Bliss litter)
– Cali (2019 Otto x Bliss litter)
– Sierra (2019 Bowie x Gracie litter)
– Shelby (2019 L&L Weimaraner)
– Max (2020 Touchstone Weimaraner)
– Talon (2020 Trax Weimaraner)
To the owners of these great dogs, THANK YOU for giving them a chance to do what they were bred to do. And congratulations to everyone who had success with their dog(s).
To anyone who wishes to check out what this field trial thing is all about, join us in January!!! The next season starts on the 9th.
Now, back to our regular programming…