Top Photo: Fay Ray, by William Wegman.
Hi! If Weimaraners are new to you, please start by taking a look at what Weimaraners are all about. Can you see yourself living with one?! Interview a few Weimaraner breeders who are local to your area. Ask them what it’s like to live with their dogs; their experiences might be different than mine. Be sure to ask them some technical questions, too, like these. If you get a chance, go meet with them and their dogs.
This is Mango. When she was a puppy, we met with a prospective family at a local gastropub and spent an entire afternoon with them to tell them all about ourselves. We’re happy to meet you, too!
If you decide after your research that a Weimaraner isn’t for you, please consider a few other breeds that might fit your lifestyle a little bit better.
Here’s some more primer information about getting a Weimaraner puppy:
- Boys v. Girls – Which One Should I Get?
- Silver Gray, Gray, or Blue? What’s the Difference?
- Do Weimaraners Get Along with Cats?
- Can Weimaraners Live in Apartments?
- How Long is the Wait List for a Weimaraner Puppy?
- How to Find a Reputable Breeder
- How to Buy a Weimaraner Puppy
- Is Puppy Buyer Etiquette Really a Thing?
- Frequently Asked Questions
More suggested reading:
Still interested? Please continue, here.